Black and White in a World Of Color | Teen Ink

Black and White in a World Of Color

By JordanTaylaa GOLD, Stephens City, Virginia
JordanTaylaa GOLD, Stephens City, Virginia

"Before you, my life was like a moonless night. very dark. but there were stars-- points of light and reason. and then you shot across my sky like a meteor. suddenly everything was on fire. there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, the meteor had fallen over the horizon. everything went black. nothing had changed. but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see stars anymore."

This is Toni, again.

Similar images

This photo has 7 comments.

thats not me thats my friend toni! and i dunno i took these pictures with her camera so i had to save them from her facebook and she edits them oddly

HOBO LUVER! said...
i really like the fence.how did u get it that color?you gotta tell me how you got your fence that color. wow i really like your fence.i like the color.you look awesome too, but i like you fence better.

i totally get your point it is almost like you dont belong or feel outta place. That picture speaks to me in so many words and feelings.

I didn't edit it, Toni did and she posted it on facebook because we took it with her camera. Thanks though.

i_am_nobody SILVER, Belgrade, Montana

"Be yourself, don't take anyone's sh*t, and never let them take you alive." -Gerard Way

i think it looks awesome. but i'm a writer and i don't know anything about photagraphy. but I still think it looks awesome!

i_am_nobody SILVER, Belgrade, Montana

mabey she wanted them blue.

repraharalc said...
When messing with the color of your photograph, you should first adjust the color so it's correct. I assume the ground and wooden fence is not actually blue.