Orange | Teen Ink

Orange

By IamtheshyStargirl PLATINUM, Lothlorien, Utah
IamtheshyStargirl PLATINUM, Lothlorien, Utah

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

"Bowing gratefully to all of my subjects, 'thank you. Thank you. The pleasure is mine." Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all kings together.'"
~Thesilentraven

Sunset, darlings. The most magical time of the day.

Similar images

This photo has 5 comments.

leafy said...
leafy, City, Other

Gil: I would like you to read my novel and get your opinion. 
Ernest Hemingway: I hate it. 
Gil: You haven't even read it yet. 
Ernest Hemingway: If it's bad, I'll hate it. If it's good, then I'll be envious and hate it even more. You don't want the opinion of another writer. 

I know, I hate it when you have a perfect picture set, and then there's a telephone pole or wire in the way :P

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

~Thesilentraven

I agree about the telephone line. Personally, I think it's a useless invention and we need to start getting rid of them ;P Ehhhhh. 

Anyway, I'm glad you mostly like it :D

leafy said...
leafy, City, Other

Ernest Hemingway: I hate it. 
Gil: You haven't even read it yet. 

Wow, this is beautiful! Raven's right, you are excellent in photography. My only irk (which even though I still think this photo is still amazing, I must put in XD ) is the telephon line, or what looks like it, going through the middle. But over than that, it's awesome

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

~Thesilentraven

I recently rediscovered that the sunrise is the same way. Only it's more of a birth, rather than a farewell. 

Thank you, Raven, I can hardly believe that I really have that ability, but you are the one who is telling me so, and I believe you. Thank you. 

Thesilentraven PLATINUM, Mableton, Georgia

"il piu nell' uno," (according to Emerson, an Italian expression for beauty)

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" ~Emily Dickinson

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain"
~Kahlil Gibran

So magical that, when I am in the midst of it, I dare not break the silence of it nor tear my eyes from the beauty of it, until I've said a proper farewell to the departing Sun.

You're truly gifted with photography. You have the ability to picture such beauty, yet you have the wisdom to not try and capture it, but rather acknowledge it, so that you and your audience may grow because of it.