The Truth | Teen Ink

The Truth

Most people want to hear things that don't hurt, that don't really tell the truth. Most people want to hide behind LIES. But I'm going to let out the truth that is in my heart. I'm going to speak the complete truth. I've shed tears, and there are many more to come. I've been heartbroken, and it's probably going to happen again in the future. I've felt sad before, like many people. BUt i never let these things fog up my vision of the world. My vision of the world is beautiful, clean, and TRUE. At this very moment, the moment i write this, I'm getting ready for my freshman year in high school. The truth: I'm afraid, really really terrified. I don't know what's ahead of me, yet i still plunge into the unknown, the way man was supposed to do. Life is about risks, knowledge, and love. Over the past 10 years, I've learned to open my eyes to the world, to see how life truly is. I've learned to be myself. I'm braver than before, and i'm ready. To tell the truth, I still have a lot to learn, but i have so much inspiration driving me towards my goal. Happiness. Inspiration. Trust. That's my goal. A life full of happiness, love, and trust. I have a lot of friends and family that i love, driving me towards my goal as well. The overall truth: Life is full of surprises, and sometimes you won't expect the,, and you won't be ready. My best advice: Keep your eyes and heart open, and hang on tight.

I hope you like this! I worked hard on it!