In The Eyes Of Cats | Teen Ink

In The Eyes Of Cats

August 24, 2010
By nARTasha, Southampton, Other
nARTasha, Southampton, Other
0 articles 34 photos 14 comments

Do cats see a colourful life?..


Similar images


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This art/photo has 14 comments.


Randamu said...
on Oct. 3 2011 at 2:35 pm
Randamu, Helendale, California
0 articles 3 photos 795 comments

Favorite Quote:
"For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life (in Heaven)." -John 3:16

Cheers! :3

nARTasha said...
on Oct. 1 2011 at 5:34 pm
nARTasha, Southampton, Other
0 articles 34 photos 14 comments
ah, thankyou! :)

nARTasha said...
on Oct. 1 2011 at 5:34 pm
nARTasha, Southampton, Other
0 articles 34 photos 14 comments
cheers! :))

Randamu said...
on Sep. 29 2011 at 3:17 pm
Randamu, Helendale, California
0 articles 3 photos 795 comments

Favorite Quote:
"For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life (in Heaven)." -John 3:16

                    Nice color! :D

on Nov. 25 2010 at 3:34 pm
Skullcuffz SILVER, Waupaca, Wisconsin
6 articles 6 photos 32 comments

Favorite Quote:
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before
--Edgar Allan Poe.


I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allan Poe

you should it's great.. (:

nARTasha said...
on Nov. 24 2010 at 11:17 am
nARTasha, Southampton, Other
0 articles 34 photos 14 comments
thaanks! but I don't like it that much :P

on Nov. 24 2010 at 11:00 am
Skullcuffz SILVER, Waupaca, Wisconsin
6 articles 6 photos 32 comments

Favorite Quote:
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before
--Edgar Allan Poe.


I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allan Poe

the eyes make it so much better..

on Sep. 15 2010 at 3:33 pm
FefeBelieve SILVER, Nh, New Hampshire
5 articles 25 photos 230 comments

Favorite Quote:
anything is posible, you just have to believe in yourself, and try hard, and if you fall, get back up, and try again, the sky is you limit :)

your welcome :)

nARTasha said...
on Sep. 14 2010 at 5:21 pm
nARTasha, Southampton, Other
0 articles 34 photos 14 comments
Cheers! :)

nARTasha said...
on Sep. 14 2010 at 5:21 pm
nARTasha, Southampton, Other
0 articles 34 photos 14 comments
Thanks! Glad you like it! (:

lynsp SILVER said...
on Sep. 14 2010 at 4:14 pm
lynsp SILVER, Drummonds Tn, Tennessee
5 articles 3 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
God knows me better than I know myself . true datt

THATS REALLY NEAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

on Sep. 13 2010 at 12:55 pm
FefeBelieve SILVER, Nh, New Hampshire
5 articles 25 photos 230 comments

Favorite Quote:
anything is posible, you just have to believe in yourself, and try hard, and if you fall, get back up, and try again, the sky is you limit :)

i love it!!! you did a really good job on it :) one of my faves :) 5 *s

God bless

 


nARTasha said...
on Sep. 2 2010 at 7:12 pm
nARTasha, Southampton, Other
0 articles 34 photos 14 comments
thankyou but I drew it lol :)

on Sep. 2 2010 at 5:57 pm
NyxisLovergirl BRONZE, Cottage Hills, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
That is an amazing photo!