A warrior cat fanfiction story; Ivylake's wish (Part 1) | Teen Ink

A warrior cat fanfiction story; Ivylake's wish (Part 1)

I sighed, shifting my paws. Dispute my being happier as a medicine cat... well. I shake my head, pleading my thoughts to go away, to leave me alone. I'm a medicine cat, and I can't take a mate.

Besides... I don't know if Shadowspring likes me back. And even if he did... it's not like it could ever work. I can't become a warrior again, I'm terrible at well, everything warrior. I could never learn to hunt or fight. It's not like I didn't try, once, as an apprentice.

My thoughts are interrupted suddenly. "Ivylake!" Yells Bristleleaf in a panicked voice. "It's Shadowspring! He's not breathing!" Heart beating uncontrollably, I grab the bundle of herbs I was sorting, and race outside.

Sure enough, my secret love lies just outside the warrior's den, flank still. I rush over, sniffing his beautiful, soft black and white coat. I smell poisonberry. 

No. Oh, no. No!

Look for part two!

WolfGurl GOLD said...
on Jul. 20 at 9:27 am
WolfGurl GOLD, Classified, Indiana

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. –Anatole France.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. –Josh Billings

Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.- George Carlin

A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. —Franklin D. Roosevelt

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

I made up the characters, it's an imaginary clan, too.

on Jul. 12 at 7:56 pm
SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"It Will Be Good." (complicated semi-spiritual emotional story.)
And the words I say most often: "Where was I?"
"I just switched 50 things to anonymus and it doesnt even make a diff- why was i writing this again? where was i? hm.... oh well."

which series is this from? im familliar with power of three and omen of the stars, I read hal the books in dawn of the clans.