Keep of the Heart | Teen Ink

Keep of the Heart

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

I realize this has a horrid, gawdawful glare to it, thanks to my camera. (or rather, the 'camera' that would serve far better as a paperweight, useless junk) And hope to fix this error in the future. most of my images are not the grandest of quality thanks to this. This is about 19"x25", colored pencil, and for no real reason at all that I can recall other than that I wanted to. I later went on to draw it again, on smaller scale. Just because. I don't often get to draw 'just because', so I relish in it when I do.

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

IamtheshyStargirl PLATINUM, Lothlorien, Utah

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

"Bowing gratefully to all of my subjects, 'thank you. Thank you. The pleasure is mine." Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all kings together.'"
~Thesilentraven

Oohhhhhhhh, my bad.

It looks like painting to me. Very good. I'm not all that great at achieving nice results from colored pencils.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

It isn't a painting, it's a colored pencil drawing.

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

~Thesilentraven

This is so beautiful, and, really, I don't notice that the camera mussed it up. I kind of like the hazy quality, it makes it more fantasy-like, I guess.

But then again, I haven't seen the un-camera-marred painting.