Freckles | Teen Ink

Freckles MAG

By Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California
Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California

Every brush stroke has an infinite meaning, and every motion of your hand is the voice in the enchantment of an artistic symphony.

A drawing with pencil that took me 5 months to do. It was very meticulous but I'm glad I was able to finish it. The drawing is 19x19" in size.

Similar images

This art has 24 comments.

maddiegoround123 BRONZE, Eatonville, Washington
1 article 1 photo 1 comment

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Suess

This is fantastic. When I first saw this I thought it was a photograph! I'm truly amazed. (: Keep up the work! I'm excited to see what else you create.

HannahBanana23 BRONZE, Eatonville, Washington

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
Winston Churchill

That is so beautiful... i cant believe that you drew that it looks like it was proffesionally done. What amazing work. All i can draw is stick figures with no eyeballs

Calasaurus_Rex, Tustin, California

Thanks so much! well they didnt have a section for pencils/graphite, and this isn't drawn in pen and ink, so i just put it here xD

NeverMind said...
on Sep. 25 2010 at 9:08 am
NeverMind, Moundsview, Minnesota
OH MY GOD, I have no idea why no one has commented on this. Maybe you should repost it in pen and ink? Anywho, this is one of the most realistic drawings I have ever seen. You have some real talent. Keep making art. Peace.