My Iqbal Day Tribute | Teen Ink

My Iqbal Day Tribute

By SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other
SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

A lot of it got messed up but well, I thought I'd share.

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

Hamzawaseem said...
There's so much to share that I can't decide where to start from! Checking email is a bit laborious for me because of my sick PC. So I would prefer FB as I log in through my cell mostly. Well, I haven't written much but that doesn't mean I am completely cut off from the literary horizon. That literary society I was talking about the other day, I myself don't use it anymore. :P So there's no good reason to blame your laziness. You can find me on FB by the name "Hamza Waseem". The profile pic is exactly the same which you see on this site. See you!

- Maya Angelou

Hey, Thanks so much. And yes I'd been thinking that you'd disappeared off the face of teenink :P I remember you telling me of this other writing society. You must pardon me for being so extremely lazy and not checking it out.  I've been well Alhumdulillah. What with so much studying and exams I myself fing very little time to come on here. We can keep contact definitely but I use emai more, however whichever one is preferable to you.Studies are going well too. Just pray. By the way, have you been writing much lately? 

Hamzawaseem GOLD, Lahore, Other

"The important thing is not to stop questioning." ~Einstein

Amazing work!  Tu shaheen hai parvaaz hai kaam tera tere samne asmaan aur bhi hain (Iqbal) Salam, How you doing, sister? Long time no see. I am not much active on this site. Can we keep contact on facebook? How are your studies going?