Glone World | Teen Ink

Glone World

By Nuclearnerd BRONZE, north adams, Massachusetts
Nuclearnerd BRONZE, North Adams, Massachusetts

You won't know until you find out!

The Glone World, as the name would suggest, is the home of Glone. What you might not be expecting is that Glone is not a species, but a cluster of microscopic plant life which when consumed can cure sore throats, canker sores, and ulcers. It can even put cancer into remission at the right dosage.

The world has been colonized by the peaceful Plyth species, and is now one of the most important planets in the Plyth Mining Empire next to Cernidapal (Is that how it's spelled Indestructible Enforcer?). They use the Glone to keep a neutral position in galactic culture and prevent any one species (namely humans who sometimes think they're better than other species) from getting too powerful. The world remained untouched during the Insurrection and
Eternity War because of it's hard to reach position in the galactic disk.

The surface is covered with Glone of two different kinds: Inland Glone, which is less powerful but also cheaper.

And Ocean Glone, which is more plentiful and powerful but more expensive. Glone itself can range from dark blue, to turquoise and is gelatinous or slushy, depending on the region it was harvested.

Glone has since been used in medicine and cloning. The artificial eggs that the Nanosaur race hatched from used a special Glone mixture to simulate the actual inside of an egg, and fight potential diseases. In fact, the leader of the evil nanosaur empire known as The Eye used Glone in his life support system.

Similar images

This art has 1 comment.

Enforcer BRONZE, North Adams, Massachusetts

"If that's how you want to live your life, I say go nuts!"

No. it is spelled Cernidipall