Chinatown After Rain | Teen Ink

Chinatown After Rain MAG

By Eugii SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
Eugii SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

Chinatown in NYC has a reputation of being smelly and dirty. It's often overcrowded and overwhelming--in both architecture and population. But when it rains, the place is actually quite romantic. The neon lights of shops that always seemed to cause pain to tourists eyes suddenly come together and glow together.

Tags: Landscapes

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
—Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, 1997
“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.”
― Weihui Zhou

I'm glad to hear that. Please, keep painting. The world must see your paintings. Especially this one. 

Eugii SILVER said...
Eugii SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
Aw thank you McKay! Your comment really made my day. I feel very much encouraged to keep painting because of you.

Mckay ELITE said...
Mckay ELITE, Somewhere, Virginia

― Weihui Zhou

Honestly, this is gorgeous. You have talent for capturing small details with precision. This is lovely. I could look at it for days without becoming bored.