Iridescent sea clouds | Teen Ink

Iridescent sea clouds MAG

By Jacknel123 GOLD, Miami, Florida
Jacknel123 GOLD, Miami, Florida

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.Dream. Discover"
-- MARK TWAIN

Acrylic on canvas with spray-paint

Similar images

This art has 24 comments.

Deej6595 BRONZE, Billerica, Massachusetts

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

This is very nice. I like the soft texture and colors.

chrissie said...
very lovely.

maizyiscrazy GOLD, Washington, District Of Columbia

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe in miracles. ~Audrey Hepburn

Oh my gosh... You are an amazing artist. AMAZING!!!

_emilia_ SILVER, Somers Point, New Jersey

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

I want your talent!!!!!! :)

Fia-fia BRONZE said...
Fia-fia BRONZE, Bethesda, Maryland

OMG! I love this! thsi is an amazing piece of work, and i love the little person! so good thank you! 

:)

Randamu said...
Randamu, Helendale, California

"For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him should not perish (in Hell) but have everlasting life (in Heaven)." -John 3:16

O_o

vagabond_age BRONZE, Alameda, California

“The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.”
― David Foster Wallace, This Is Water: Some Thoughts, Delivered on a Significant Occasion, about Living a Compassionate Life

this is stunning

Odessa_Sterling00 DIAMOND, No, Missouri

All gave some, some gave all. -War Veterans headstone.

I can't even begin to imagine how you did this.  This painting is AMAZING!  Wonderful job, it looks like it should be in a museum, or worth thousands of dollars.  Great job, your definately talented, but you don't need me to tell you that, just look at your painting!!!

Trio123 GOLD said...
Trio123 GOLD, Sunnyvale, California
WOW! It's so detailed, and so well done!! And the colors!! Amazing!

RiverSong BRONZE, Baltimore, Maryland
I love this!  It's so cool how you can look at one section of it, and think you're seeing something, and then take a step back and look at the whole thing, and realize it could be something totally different.  I also love the colors.  Nice job!

juliadanielle, Fairhope, Alabama
<3 this is splendid!

Cuore GOLD said...
Cuore GOLD, Saint Augustine, Florida

Be the change you wish to see- Ghandi

Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable, but that my dears is called cannibalism and is highly frowned upon in most societies.- Willy Wonka

Bright lights often blind those who can't see. ~

This is so cool!!! I like how it's really different.

Jacknel123 GOLD, Miami, Florida

-- MARK TWAIN

Thank you EVERyone!! AWW you are to much...you give me the strength to keep on going with my dreams.. :)

Jacknel123 GOLD, Miami, Florida

-- MARK TWAIN

I was brain storming with my friend Roman when the name struck us both.. we were doing some research at the time and getting ready for a competitive scholarship application at my school. Thank u for the comment and I'm really glad that you like the title.

AbbyQ PLATINUM said...
AbbyQ PLATINUM, Fairbanks, Alaska

"When the coroner cuts me open, he will find ink in my veins and blood on my typewriter keys."

Wonderfully fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!

Zaim said...
such perfection and detail. Very heartfelt, emotional paintings in a style all your own.

Ricowoody said...
yes!!!!!!!!!!!your work!!!!!!!!!!envy!!!!!!!you!!!!!!!!! :)

aishia_duh BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

this is super cool.

ur very talented

keep going. good job

:)

magic-esi PLATINUM, Hyde Park, New York

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."

You are a very talented artist. I like the colors and the texture, and the content of the picture- how it's unique and all the different elements. I'm surprised you could do this with acrylic paint, but then again you probably have a wider variety of colors. I also like the title- "Iridescent Sea Clouds". Where'd you come up with it? It somehow fits the painting.

toflyaway said...
toflyaway, Melbourne, Other

"You're Bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are" -Alice In Wonderland (2010)

love love love!!!