Africa on Fire | Teen Ink

Africa on Fire MAG

By dmwtfarmer BRONZE, Hillsborough, New Jersey
dmwtfarmer BRONZE, Hillsborough, New Jersey

The beautiful people of Africa lack clean water and peace. Children-babies- die every day, simply because there is no clean water available. We take this necessity for granted. The next time you drink half of a tall, ice cold glass of water, and dump the remainder in the sink, think of burning Africa, and know that you can Fight for change.

Similar images

This art has 3 comments.

AlaNova ELITE said...
AlaNova ELITE, Naperville, Illinois

Dalai Lama said, "There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called YESTERDAY and the other is called TOMORROW, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live..."

Beautiful artwork, and I am just awed by your passion for Africa's predicament. Bravissima to both, and congrats as well for being chosen for the print magazine. :D 

IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

‎"I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world: I run my world." - Beyoncé

Okay, I kinda feel guilty! Freedom, just think about Africa. Okay, okay! :)

artlover said...
thats well drawn, and im guessing you feel strongly about that subject. way to post what you feel is important!