Autumn Leaves | Teen Ink

Autumn Leaves

By editorinchief12, Fort Washington, PA, Pennsylvania
editorinchief12, Fort Washington, PA, Pennsylvania

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

Jacob44 said...
HOLY COW!!! It's spectacular!

fall_from_grace SILVER, Lakeside, Arizona

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
(yes, I do note the irony in quoting this)

Beautiful. I think the shadows are the best part, they make it so realistic. You got the feel of them just right, and you gave them color which shadows of coarse have but people forget. Lovely.

Jaquie BRONZE said...
Jaquie BRONZE, West Palm Beach, Florida

This is certainly one of my favorites: "I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes." -2 Samuel 6:22

I concur! Wonderful job!

sarahmarie SILVER, Escondido, California
incredible.

el-oh-el PLATINUM, Maloney Gardens, Other

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
-Marianne Williamson

honestly, truth be told my very first reaction was.."Oh my gosh!!! That is beautiful!!" and that's from looking at the thumb lol

ThatHair said...
ThatHair, Worcester, Massachusetts

"Would you tell me please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to go," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where-" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

Love the composition and the warm autumn colors are perfect. I always appreciate a good oil painting because I myself fail miserably at making them.

Deborah Johnson BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
this is simply wonderful! I love it