Childhood Curiousity | Teen Ink

Childhood Curiousity

By hannah32, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
hannah32, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Tags: KidsObjects

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

AlaNova ELITE said...
AlaNova ELITE, Naperville, Illinois

Dalai Lama said, "There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called YESTERDAY and the other is called TOMORROW, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live..."

Wondrously realistic while even more wondrously innocent, just like what it's supposed to represent. Amazing and well done, bravi!! Keep painting! :D 

RaisaMiri SILVER, Bethel Park, Pennsylvania

"Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda

This is really one of the best paintings I've ever seen!  The blue fits her childish character perfectly! I love it! :)

AndSoItGoes01 SILVER, Reno, Nevada

"The winter I told you icicles are magic, you stole an enormous icicle from my neighbors shingle, and gave it to me as a gift, I kept it in my freezer for seven months. Love isn't always magic, sometimes it's melting." -Andrea Gibson

This is amazing! Great job!!!!! I loved the shadowing and the way you made the little girl sit, her curved toes were the perfect touch. The bubbles made it look childish too, great great job!!!!! Please keep painting, you're truly amazing!:)

AllThatJazz BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

Lindi: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
June: Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars

Wow this is an unbelievable piece! I applaud you and your paints, and I hope to see more of your work in the future. Amazing.

LongLazyDays55 BRONZE, Other, Other

I haven't failed. I just haven't found 10,000 ways that won't work. [Thomas Edison]

When words fail, music speaks.

So detailed! It's so lifelike! How long did this take you to paint? Keep painting! :)