Clopin | Teen Ink

Clopin

By PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana
PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame". Who doesn't like this guy?!

Similar images

This art has 32 comments.

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

XD Haha. Good to hear!

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

D: GOOD FOR NOTHING TOOK!!! Haha jk! It works for me! XD

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

*chuckles* Don't worry, it's still me. I just changed my username and profile picture. What do you think? Should I change it back?

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

What?! Best part of disney movies! *Cough* I mean, what?! Love is dead! *Cough* I watch those sort of movies for all the daring sword fights! *cough!* Do you two have the same profile?! Gah! Confuse me! 0.o

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

YUCK. If there's anything I dislike about Disney movies it's the way they always manage to sneak a love story into it. BLEAH, it drives me NUTS.

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

Haha! I think it was low budget. It's all about how Quazi finds l♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ve

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

I watched the first five seconds of it. The animation was different so I went "NOPE."

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

Indeed! Indeed! I watched Hunchack Of Notre Dame 2 yesterday! XD

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

XD Oh, Psy. You and your Korean music.

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

O.o Gangnam styling to the harlem shake?...Okay! :D

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

LET'S DO THE HARLEM SHAKE. *dances to Gangam Style*

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

*ehem* I apologize, lassie... I thought Brandybuck Took was a guy so I assumed... *Cough* Less teach dese gypsies how to dance cause I don't have to be an epic fail at dancing on the internet! :D *Dances most gracefully*

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

That's lass not laddie! *sheaths sword and gun* LET'S PARTAAAAY. *everyday I'm shufflin'* *gypsies stare* Ahem...I mean...hurrah!

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

Aye, laddie! (it is laddie isn't it?...Lass? *cough*) Less give 'em 'ell!!! D:< ...Look! With our fearsome, l33t, pirate, skillz we scared 'em off! Rejoice! *Strange gypys music plays* Yaaaaay! Partying wiff gypsys dressed like bun-kickin' pirates! :D

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

I hardly know you but I'm not leaving you here alone! *whips out sword and gun* ARRRRR, I'M A PIRATE WARRIOR. BRING IT ON, BROS.

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

*Pulls two twin swords off of back out of no where* There are some things the eyelash bat can't solve! Ya'll run I'll hold 'em off!

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

*whips out piano* How 'bout some jazz? *gasps* Listen! It's FROLLO and his ARMY. ERMAGERD. RUN, GYPSIES!

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

It was the eyelash bat. Works e'ery time! ;) I don't think Frollo saw us but...He's one sly cat.... Gypsies! Teach me your ways! :D *Whips out trumpet cause in approcimently 60 sec Ima look like-a huge poser*

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

*is too awesome to whisper in italics but whispers anyway* You'll take us? Excellent! Lead the way! -magical time skip sponsored by gypsies- Wow, so many gypsies! We have to make sure FROLLO doesn't get in here!

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

Hush! Not so loud! You'll frighten him! Whisper in italics with me...Clopin, will you pretty please take us to your secret underground gypsy coven? *Bats light brown eyelashes*