Clopin | Teen Ink

Clopin

By PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana
PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

From "The Hunchback of Notre Dame". Who doesn't like this guy?!

Similar images

This art has 32 comments.

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

That necklace! It's gone! Oh, well. We're just going have to...oh, look! There's Clopin! CLOOOPIIIIN! HEEELP USSS!

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

You're a hobbit version of Batman?! o.O So awesome! :D *Runs along with you but you still pull me along 'cause no matter what I've always ran slow...Except for the first time I saw a snake when I was 4,,,* How do we get there anyhow? ..."When you wear this band you hold the city in your hand"? Was it? BrandybuckTook, what'd you do with Ezmerelda's necklace?! ...On a completely off note, I feel like I'd fit in with these gypsys right now. I'm on vactation, thus rocking my own gypsy look. Way to much jewelry. 's what I always pick up when I travel :) Anyhow...Come out and play gypsies! I am one of youuuuu! :D

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

*uses awesome Batman powers to pick you up and carry you down* Come on! We must hurry to the Court of Miracles! *runs pulling you along*

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

*paralized* (not by the fear of falling, not the fear of hights, but fear of all the boo boos I'd aquire trying to surf down the rooftop.) You cray cray chile?! Uh-uh! nelehjr no go! *Crosses arms and sits down cross legged* ...*Goes completely limp* Carry me! :P

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

Hmmm, you're right. We're as good as dead...UNLESS...Ropes! We can swing down behind the building and sneak away to the Court of Miracles! Come on! *jumps out window*

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

Your mom's house. *Runs to sancturary with you* Nanner nanner nanner! :P ...Wait...Frollo's an evil guy...He killed a gypsy ♪on the steps of Notre Dame♫ What's to stop him from coming up here? *HIdes under Quazi's bed*

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

Where did you get that camera? *runs to bell tower* HAHA. SANCTUARY. TAKE THAT, FROLLO.

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

...*After banging against it we figure out you have to pull the door open*... *Once inside we look around in awe* O.O *Begins taking photos like-a tourist*

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

Hahaha! *runs to sanctuary with you* QUAZI, LET US IN, BRO! FROLLO'S GONE BONKERS!

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

...My favorite character was always the unfortunate fellow...The one who said "I'm free! I'm free!♪ ...Dang it!" But yes, ya gotta l♥ve Clopin! Fine! I'll leave your court of mircles! 'cause no one'll listen to a gypsy's prayer...Even though I only wish I were a gypys! :P God help the outcasts!!! ♥ *Runs to sactuary!*

PirateCountry DIAMOND, Muncie, Indiana

Hahahaha! Good job with those ants! "We have a method for spies and intruders that rather like hornets protecting their hive. Here in the Court of Miracles where it's a miracle if you get out alive!" I love Clopin!

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

Heyyyy!!! I know this guy! Wow! Ne'er knew his name...Clopin, eh? Haha! That's great! Funny thing is I just refrenced this movie the other day... There were a bunch of sugar ants crawling on the counter and so I was all like "All of the gypies in Paris must die! *Smoosh* Ever. *Smoosh* Last. *Smoosh*. One. *Smoosh*...*Smoosh, smoosh, smoosh!*" Tehe! Great job!