Circulate | Teen Ink

Circulate

By Eshshah PLATINUM, Galloway, New Jersey
Eshshah PLATINUM, Galloway, New Jersey

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." -Robert Frost

I love anatomical drawings, especially hearts. I made this one with some markers, and a few pens to draw the smaller arteries.

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

KarmaBites GOLD, Columbia Heights, Minnesota
Woah! I have been looking at your work and...YOU ARE SO TALENTED MY BRAIN IS GOING TO BURST!!!! Sorry for yelling, but it's the truth :D

Honour SILVER said...
Honour SILVER, New London, Connecticut

Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. ~John 15:13

"Give me liberty or give me death!" ~Patrick Henry

Be brave and steadfast; have no fear or dread of them, for it is the Lord, your God, who marches with you; he will never fail you or forsake you. ~ Deuteronomy 31:6

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Wow, this is a good drawing. :-D  I'm not an artist by a long shot, but it looks very well done. Good Job 24601!

Stella_Val_Illicia GOLD, Salt Lake City, Utah

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad idea."
--Douglas Adams

I love the shading on the drawing! You have a very unique art style that I really enjoy looking at! It also conveys a deeper meaning, a way of drawing our own mortality! It's wonderful!

ccascq BRONZE said...
ccascq BRONZE, Jacksonville, Florida
LOVE the COLOR and Shading!