Gloomth(TM) | Teen Ink

Gloomth(TM)

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

I was randomly surfing the net through online clothing stores, when I stumbled upon a site called "Gloomth". The store sold lolita-style clothing, mostly for women. And then... I fell in love. Not with the clothes, although I really liked them, but I fell in love with one of the models for the store. (not in any sick way, get your mind out of the gutter) Something about her was absolutely gorgeous, and I had to draw her. I actually have a couple of her other poses, as well as some of the other models of the site, on photographs to draw later. Anyway, for the record, I emailed the staff and asked permission to use their photograph as a drawing reference. and emailed a copy of the completed drawing back when I was done. From what I understand, she loved it. I kinda wish I knew her name, to title the drawing by. I never thought to ask.

Similar images

This art has 28 comments.

LihuaEmily SILVER, North Kingstown, Rhode Island

"It is said that there's no such thing as a free lunch. But the universe is the ultimate free lunch." -Alan Guth

This is a great drawing. The young woman is beautiful in a very unique way: there is a strong character in her features.

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Just so you know, if you want to look at all of my stuff, use the advanced search. Not everything shows up on my profile page for some reason. Just click the adv. search, click 'Written articles AND images', and then type my screen name where it asks for it. And everything comes up. (you can skip page 2, though, it's just a repeat of page 1. Some kind of bug)

wingofangel SILVER, Rusillville, Alabama

It's all about the love. L.O.V.E. - Michael Jackson.

i'm angelswing i had to cage my scren name i say that just so u no who i am. by the way i hav'ent got the time to go to the charcoal's yet but i will get to soon anuff. bye bye & God bless!!!!!!!!!!

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

*points at the description on the side* It's a clothing model from an online store called "Gloomth". I DO have a couple self-portraits, however. check out "Black and White", "Drained", and "Of a Happy Life", all in the charcoals section.

angelswing said...
i really love this ur very talented is this piece of art a self portrat or not i was just wondering well it is really awsome. keep up ur wonderful work God bless!! bye

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Thankyou very much! I remember drawing this one... it was on a plane on the way to Tennessee... I started another one, of a different pose, but I never finished it... I've forgotten where it is, actually. I might restart it soon, if I can find it.

onlyiz said...
onlyiz, Boulder, Colorado

“You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

ok when i see this picture it feels like you really managed to imprint on a moment of time. and i'm suprised that it was from a photograph, because it's such a strong work of art.

i'm restricting myself to only commenting on one of yours, and it has to be this one. it's unreal. you have a gift dude, not just for your actual craft, but for making moments yours.

StephanieD SILVER, Hicksville, New York
This is absolutely beautiful.

The outfit is very cute too, I could see why you were attracted to it. (: