Morphic | Teen Ink

Morphic

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

This is ink outlining and colored pencil, done on illustration board. I don't remember the assignment it was for. It's not anyhing alien, it's actually a white poinsettia, just zoomed in fairly close. (the particular poinsettia I was using as a reference had been growing for a couple months in my room. It was a beatiful white princess. And... covered in glitter. My sister spilled gold glitter all over it one day, and I never bothered to brush it off. In case you were wondering what the odd flecks on the petals were) That particular poinsettia, along with a separate red poinsettia that had also been growing in my room, were sort of killed by my roomate. I asked her to keep them watered while I went on a trip. I'm not sure if she drowned them or let them die of thirst. Poor things.

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

wingofangel SILVER, Rusillville, Alabama

It's all about the love. L.O.V.E. - Michael Jackson.

yea! got a new account

yea! i got a new account

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

Got a new account?

hey noshabora by the way i am angelswing yup!!!!!

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

*points at the description on the side* It's the center of a white poinsettia. =]

angelswing said...
i think this art is so so bautiful i really was wondering where did u get that from did u get it from something or did u make it up i was just wondering

kayx3ftw PLATINUM, Woodbridge, New Jersey

"You don't get another chance, Life is no Nintendo game"- Eminem

beautiful.