Spasm | Teen Ink

Spasm

By Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

"Poetry and art are when you take decades of thought and condense it into a nifty little portable carrying case that people can see and go 'Oooh, Ahh'... and then forget about it. But what does it matter, so long as YOU remember it?" ~ Bela

Thats's exactly what this was. A spasm. In that, this picture is from 2006, and I sortof felt it was a leap forward in skill compared to others that same year.

Similar images

This art has 10 comments.

SecretFlame PLATINUM, Portland, Oregon

"I have a life. I just choose to ignore it."
-one of my friends

Wow! This is amazing! The shading and detailing are absolutely terrific! Keep up the amazing work!

HahlehAnn said...
HahlehAnn, Cameron, Louisiana

"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But i can't accept not trying." -Micheal Jordan
"Life is what happens when your to busy making other plans." -John Lennon

ive seen already a couple of your drawings and your very good..

Acalleq PLATINUM, Togiak, Alaska

you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have

wow, to looks so real. it looks as if it'll leap off the page! makes you wish dragons really did exist. keep drawing!

Annika GOLD said...
Annika GOLD, SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota
THE BEST DRAGON I HAVE EVER SEEN DRAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boobly said...
I think your drawing is cool and the coolest. It is so realistic.

Baby_JOhn said...
Your art is really realistic and beautiful keep making things.

onlyiz said...
onlyiz, Boulder, Colorado

“You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

lol that sounds pretty epic.

i'd love to see it. goodluck!

Noshabora GOLD said...
Noshabora GOLD, St. Cloud, Florida

If you really like fantasy art, you ought to see the painting I'm working on right now. =D Alas, it's not done yet, though. It'll be a really big piece, taller than I am, of a dragon fighting with a sea serpent in the water, a castle sillohetted against the dawn sky, high on a cliff and far off in the background... I'm really hoping it comes out well.

Thankyou for the praise, I appreciate it. =3

onlyiz said...
onlyiz, Boulder, Colorado

oh this bring me back; to countless fantasy novels.

your art is really quite good. detalied, and it looks graceful (even if it might be painful). i love dragons, and this is sweet.

JackXD SILVER said...
JackXD SILVER, Houston, Texas

this may not be a quote but i really love the lyrics-Trust in me the way I trusted you I know we could have done this together If you believed in me like I believed in you My heart would be forever in your hands-all that remains-forever in your hands

it is very cool i like it alot