Master Piece | Teen Ink

Master Piece

By clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other
clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

"Everything will turn out to be fine in the end, if it won't then it is still not yet the end"
"You can achieve anything you want in life as long as you are will work hard and never give up in achieving it."

This is one of the drawings of mine that i really love. It's actually from my Free Hand Drawing class. Our Professor gave us a small picture maybe a size of a 1/8 lengthwise of a whole intermediate paper. And our Professor told us to draw it into a bigger paper. The size the paper is 9inchesX12inches sketchpad. I'm happy with the result especially with the shadings of the drawing.

Similar images

This art has 26 comments.

XxRebelxX said...
XxRebelxX, Arcade, New York

It seems that we spend all our time thinking about the past and the future; when we should be spending it in the present~ME

AMAZING!!!!! I love drawing people, I'm best with faces and anime, but this is just.... MINDBLOWING. Great job!!!!

jack13 said...
jack13, Vista, California

if ulove somthing let it go if it comes back it yours

i love our drawing i cant draw that good at all but i could draw some things

sany.lastflame PLATINUM, Frederick, Colorado
Quite jealous

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

wow!!:D its so totally true!:D its like 10% is the talent then the 90% is practice :D

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

weh!!! mas magaling k sakin nuh jhec!:D

thnx sa comment ah!:P

myfriendfreckle SILVER, Rochester, Massachusetts

"I feel like a hamburger today. Ever just feel like a hamburger?"

gahh i'm so jealous of that mouth...

FefeBelieve SILVER, Nh, New Hampshire

anything is posible, you just have to believe in yourself, and try hard, and if you fall, get back up, and try again, the sky is you limit :)

your welcomw! :) its really good!

ya i draw a lot haha, both my mom and dad can draw so i get it from them :) practice makes perfect :P

]ec]ec said...
5/5 galing :)

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

hehe thnx!!!! really appreciate ur comment a lot!♥

its ok you just need to practice.. before i really cant draw like this i just practice and practice... if you could draw everyday then its better=) practice really helps us improve=) 

i really appreciate ur comment a lot!=)

FefeBelieve SILVER, Nh, New Hampshire

wow! thats amazing! i cant draw people that well i have 1 that i posted but nothing as good compaired to this! this is amazing!!! :)

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

thank you very much for the comment!!=) really appreciate it a lot=) happy to know that people liked it =)

eilidh_xo BRONZE, Scotland, Other

i dont know what to write here :)

thats really good :) x

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

kyahhh!! wah seh! you too dc!=) didn't expect you guys would rate it oh=) zhen de xie xie ni men! really really appreciate it a lot! happy that you love it oh!=)

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

wah seh!!! Azleena!=) you already rated it oh zhen de xie xie ni!=) i really really appreciate it a lot!=) and im happy that you like it

dc yuelun said...
nice... love the shades and love the sharp eyes...

aZLeeNaa said...
2 thumbs up.....it's clean & everything was done well....the shading, tone, strokes etc is fine......

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

=) hehe im happy that it says so many things to you

GangsterliciousThug... BRONZE, Neptune, New Jersey

dont lose wahtt yuu kno...trying 2 figure out wahtt yuu dont kno...

says so muchh 2 me... =)

clarise_PH BRONZE, Manila, Other

wahahah!! salamat cute!! i really really appreciate it!!

vanecutie said...
maryy nrate ku naaa..love it!!:)