Heading To Rome 2 | Teen Ink

Heading To Rome 2

By TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

Tags: Fan artTeens

Similar images

This art has 6 comments.

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"When it’

Thanks and don't worry, I will.

sany.lastflame PLATINUM, Frederick, Colorado
No problem :) Thanks for not being mean about like some people are around here. You know I actually think your art would be great for something like a childrens book :) keep drawing!

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"When it’

Actually, scratch part of that last comment (I thought this was a different picture) this was and is one of my faves and I'm very proud of it. :)

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"When it’

There are three types of drawing: Cartoon, realistic and photograph. I draw realistic. What you want is photograph. I can't draw that. And besides this is an old drawing and I knew when I drew it that it wasn't my best, but I like it. I don't mean to sound snarky, but I've had to realize my drawing type and it's not photograph.

Thank you for the comment and the explanation. (You're pretty much the only one who has replied to my request.) :)

I like the idea of it. However, i think you should put a little more life into the picture and maybe this is just your style of art but i think realistic art looks better. that is just my opinion. I still like it though :) 

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"When it’

If you rate anything less than a five, please explain why. And please don't rate based on who the picture is of. Thank you! :)