My notebook | Teen Ink

My notebook

By neonprincesss BRONZE, Waco, Texas
neonprincesss BRONZE, Waco, Texas

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do. Mrs Dubose won, all ninety-eight pounds of her. According to her views, she died beholden to nothing and nobody. She was the bravest person I ever knew."
- spoken by Atticus Finch, by Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

I just drew this on my math notebook. It was inspired in part by a coffee shop I like.

Similar images

This art has 6 comments.

jpbooker said...
jpbooker, Hoover, Alabama
you did a great job with this theres so much going on in it 

neonprincesss BRONZE, Waco, Texas

Awesome! Yay for random notebook doodles!

remembermeplz PLATINUM, Friend, Nebraska

"when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" -- Jimi Hendrix

well its amazing and u really should

haha dont worry I will =)   

yr welcome

neonprincesss BRONZE, Waco, Texas

Thanks! I did this at the beginning of the schoolyear, I need to put more stuff up, but when I do, check it out! haha, right, Thanks!

wow yr artwork is amazing!!

T.E.Taylor said...
T.E.Taylor, Johnsonburg Pa, Pennsylvania
I like this.... My notebooks always seem to end up like this too. :)