Double equilibrium ( mollified tarsus ) | Teen Ink

Double equilibrium ( mollified tarsus )

By Jacknel123 GOLD, Miami, Florida
Jacknel123 GOLD, Miami, Florida

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.Dream. Discover"
-- MARK TWAIN

Similar images

This art has 8 comments.

penewt said...
penewt, Sewickley, Pennsylvania
Your work is absolutly fantastic, i love your attention to detail in this and your other posted works. Im now a huge fan. Thank You for sharing!!! 

Jacknel123 GOLD, Miami, Florida

-- MARK TWAIN

Thank you guys....I'll be posting some new pieces soon

Surge said...
amazing work man! stay up, -Surge

Patti said...
Beautiful work and very inspiring!

Brain said...
Well done, an inspiration for some of us who are still not quite 'there' yet. I marked you as a favorite a long time ago, I love your work.

Jacknel123 GOLD, Miami, Florida

-- MARK TWAIN

Thank you!

The faces are actually the under tone of a red clay body that was fired and then glaze afterwards.

BrittanyPaigeArtist, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

"You only live once"

this is great!  nice work on the faces and is that copper??

-B

Tommyboi said...
Wow this is amazing. Your truly a master in Ceramics and mix media forms. The combination of fabric and clay is perfect. All of your work appear to have a unifying theme. I love of your work plus craftsman ship is superb.