Lonely Flower in the Garden | Teen Ink

Lonely Flower in the Garden

By Kseniya Ostrovska BRONZE, Flushing, New York
Kseniya Ostrovska BRONZE, Flushing, New York

Tags: NatureFlower

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

Rosehawk BRONZE, Fife Lake, Michigan
Everything about this is perfect!

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

It provides inspiration for them as well! I mean I was SO inspired by all your work .. I hope to be half as good as that,..It takes a lot of effort believe me I do know...I love art and it gives me happiness just sometimes, like the last four months life makes you unable to delve into it....

Thank you!!! i try, i always really try. i keep posting only because i want show people beautiful things that i find inspiring.. :)

- Maya Angelou

I'm helplessly captured by your art... I love ALL OF IT.

MariellaCecilia BRONZE, Boise, Idaho

When you write things down, they sometimes take you places you hadn’t planned.
-Melanie Benjamin

This shade of purple is so gorgeous! Well done!

stupendousman BRONZE, Peoria, Arizona

"Hey, guys, if there's no wind, there's nothing to blow the leaves around." - from "Sons of Provo"
"Tough times never last, but tough people do"
"the best things in life aren't things"

oh my goodness! this is so beautiful! i love the detail. the light on the petals is so realistic!

SamanthaKate SILVER, Ekron, Kentucky

''Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure,We ask ourselves,Who am I to be brilliant,gorgeous,talented and fabulous?Actually who are you not to be?We were born to make manifest the glory of GOd that is within us.And as we let our lights shine,we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.''♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥

Wow this is Amazing!