Reflections | Teen Ink

Reflections

By Kseniya Ostrovska BRONZE, Flushing, New York
Kseniya Ostrovska BRONZE, Flushing, New York

12" by 15" watercolor

Similar images

This art has 8 comments.

SpottyLepard said...
SpottyLepard, Concord, North Carolina

"Smooth seas do not make strong sailors." -Old Nigerian Proverb

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! It's just perfect! :) All your flower paintings are absolutely stunning, GREAT work!

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

Oh You're welcome.... I am so glad this made you happy :D

thats a compliment in itself! thank you! it really inspires me to do more when people comment and look and want to see more :)

Thank you! i really try.. lol i watched like five 40 min clips on youtube before i got here.

- Maya Angelou

I have run out of praise now... :P

Apostolic-Girl SILVER, Athens, Ohio

...But there are still stars in the dark night sky...

Looks totally profesional!!!! Great job!

Thank you very much!

MariahPotter PLATINUM, Lansing, Michigan

“We dream in our waking moments, and walk in our sleep.” -scarlett letter

This is flawless... serious talent....