I Am Risk Taker | Teen Ink

I Am Risk Taker

By nathanvaj BRONZE, Sac, California
nathanvaj BRONZE, Sac, California

not everyone is your friend some are real and some are fake

Who am I? I am a sophomore that is a risk taker.  I am the type of person who will take the longer and dangerous route if I have to.  I am the type of person if it is risky but I am able to make it out and pass.  Sometimes you just have to take that risk and go for it because you never know you might make it.  Therefore being a risk taker is a good thing.

My family is the most valuable thing to me.  Being a risk taker is very important to my family because I have to really risk it all to help my family and my little sibling.  I babysit the kids and don't get any sleep. I still do my homework and go to school with no complaints.  For example, if they offer me a good job but it is so tiring , I have to risk it all, even my sleep, to make money and do better for my family.  Being a risk taker is a big part of my life and family but at the end you never know what the risk is.

One of the best artists for me is drake.  Drake is a risk taker. I always see him gamble and play so much money and not be able to be scared and at the end win.  Even though he loses he will play a bigger amount and make his money back and more.  Drake is a risk taker. What makes him win is that I will keep on being a risk taker.

In the future, I want to retire with my family and go on vacation.  But however that is the future/dream that i am aiming for.  I have plenty of dreams but my main goal is to retire with my family and live life to the fullest.  I also want to go on vacation to places like Florida, Mamia, LA,Japan. These are places that have stuff. Florida has the best fish in the world so I would like to catch big fish.  I would like to go to Japan because Japan is a place with some good food and nice places to go to and have good memories.

I am a risk taker. A risk taker that would take the risk over everything.  I will work hard for my spot and my place.  I will keep on going forward and try hard in school and chase my dream.  I keep on progressing and try to reach my goal with any risk taking because at the end it might be worth it.

this piece of writing is telling people that i am a risk taker