self improver | Teen Ink

self improver

By LJAY11 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
LJAY11 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"People, who can't throw something important away, can never hope to change anything." - Armin Arlert

As a strong red fairy tail guild member said, “Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder. I am Jayden, a highschool student who's trying to become better.My family and friends and so many hobbies such as gaming and anime play a major role in my life. This world is full of things that can be scary and frightening for me but also for me to overcome. Everything is hard for me. I always want to achieve my goals and challenge myself. Being Fearful can help me in every way just to be better and teach me how to overcome things. Therefore I am a self-improver who tries to get better every time, who will improve himself after his goals are finished and will keep on doing so.

My family is the most important thing in my life because they taught me so many things on how to be a better person. For example they support me on what I want to be and do. It will solidly help me be better at achieving my goals. My family provides and helps me to set my goals, and for that i will accomplish my goals because there is no backing out now. Since they support me it motivates me to help me to achieve my goals. Ever since I was younger, since the 6th grade, I've been dreaming about getting rich and improving myself.

Sports activities like football and basketball are another thing in my life that helps me mentally and gets me more athletic. It's important to me because I grew up playing these sports and I enjoy doing them. It gives me a hope of motivation where I can challenge myself in other sports and studies. Its helps me thrive to where I am right now. Since i was younger football been an activity that helped me in a sort where i can be more focused on myself and other things.

My favorite thing to do is Work out, because it helps me to get where i wanna be and helps me be better and a good stress reliever and helps me concentrate with work and school. For example when I'm stressed at work or school and I go to workout my stress goes away. Another way it helps me is it gets me stronger to improve my athletic skills. Working out just thrives me to get stronger and better then how i was previously even if i can't do anymore. I will continue doing this until I'm at an age where I can't work out anymore. 

I like to be a self improver because I like to improve myself in things I don't like and would want to achieve. I will keep on pushing myself even after I accomplish things that are already done. If I don't have nothing to achieve then I'm not going to change or be successful. I wont slack off or cheat. I will focus and study and train hard to be an all star athlete and student.

In conclusion, I want to be in a position we’re i can live happily but simply get better at it every time and help my family and friends who need it. Right now and the future, I want to see how far I can get and see what challenges come my way. I am ready to go through anything that comes my way, even if it's complicated.