Wesley College | Teen Ink

Wesley College MAG

By Anonymous

     Dover, DE: Wesley is among the most highly ranked private college in the mid-Atlantic region for many reasons. It has great academics, affordable tuition, athletics, activities and an attractive campus. It is also the first college in the U.S. to host a publicly funded charter school on its campus.

Wesley has 2,000 full and part-time students from 30 states and 17 countries with a classroom ratio of 17 students to each professor. You are known by your name rather than a number, as is often the case at large colleges. It may be small, but there’s never a dull moment on campus with the outstanding library, a café, pool hall, weight room and chapel.

If you are looking for a small school, Wesley would be a good place to investigate. It has a friendly atmosphere where people know each other, and there are programs for those who are uncertain of what they want to do. The dorm rooms are wonderful and after your first year you can choose apartment dorms that are very cute and have everything a regular apartment has.

My day at Wesley was amazing, and I actually didn’t want to leave. Wesley has everything a big university does, it’s just more personal. It has both outstanding academic programs and extra-curricular programs. It is also located near Rehoboth Beach, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., just to name a few. Wesley is a very good college to look into. I enjoyed my day there, and think you would, too. Find out more on their website: wesley.edu.