Realistic fiction stories written by teens | Teen Ink

Realistic Fiction

Most discussed Realistic Fiction

Fiction
comments
By PeaceLoveDance321 GOLD
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

You see, I have this dream, a dream to be cool, to be popular. To be wanted by the cool high class skater jocks. To have everything I’ve ever wanted and more, but then I wake up....
PeaceLoveDance321 GOLD, Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

Fiction
By woopwoop BRONZE
Littleton, California
woopwoop BRONZE, Littleton, California
Caitlyn Weldon BRONZE, Mahopac, New York
MustangWriter1813 PLATINUM, Crooks, South Dakota

" No one can told you back besides yourself " MaKayla Claymore class of 2013

Fiction
By AwaitingRescue SILVER
Butte, Montana
AwaitingRescue SILVER, Butte, Montana

It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

Fiction
By Alicia-Turner BRONZE
Bradenton, Florida
Alicia-Turner BRONZE, Bradenton, Florida

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Fiction
By basketballlover0620 BRONZE
Littleton, Colorado
basketballlover0620 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
Fiction
By Katie Reilly BRONZE
Centreville, Virginia
Katie Reilly BRONZE, Centreville, Virginia
Fiction
By pkcPKC SILVER
Maple Ridge, Other
pkcPKC SILVER, Maple Ridge, Other

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. ~Peter T. Mcintyre

Fiction
By MeganE BRONZE
Eatonville, Washington
MeganE BRONZE, Eatonville, Washington