Romance stories written by teens | Teen Ink

Romance

Top voted Romance Articles

Fiction
#2251voted by our readers
By nobody0617 PLATINUM
Aiken, South Carolina

Okay, I know that no one is capable of being perfect, but could I at least be right rather than all wrong to you? Please just stop looking at me. Looking at me with such scrutiny t...
nobody0617 PLATINUM, Aiken, South Carolina

"It's absolutely amazing the power of words. It can make you laugh. It can make you cry. It can change your view of the world or it can change the world's view of you." -Me

#2252 Fiction
#2253 Fiction
By Mrs.Calle BRONZE
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Mrs.Calle BRONZE, Lawrenceville, Georgia

If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best

#2254 Fiction
TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois

He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.

#2255 Fiction
By topofmylungs BRONZE
Windham, Maine
topofmylungs BRONZE, Windham, Maine

For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

#2256 Fiction
By JGBONILLA SILVER
Mounds View, Minnesota
JGBONILLA SILVER, Mounds View, Minnesota

"When you do something with your feelings, it lasts for a moment. When you do something with your heart, it lasts an eternity."

#2257 Fiction
pmarie21 BRONZE, Notgonnasay, Other

"we were given two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to listen, two legs to walk, but why only one heart??? because the other one was given to someone for us to find."

#2258 Fiction
purpleink26 BRONZE, Liverpool, Other

How can something as fragile as a word build a whole world?

#2259 Fiction
By Angelea BRONZE
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Angelea BRONZE, Downingtown, Pennsylvania

“I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.” -William Allen White

#2260 Fiction
By shera BRONZE
Schoolcraft, Michigan
shera BRONZE, Schoolcraft, Michigan