Parents – The absolute well wishers | Teen Ink

Parents – The absolute well wishers

September 25, 2021
By Haritha_07 BRONZE, Chennai, Other
Haritha_07 BRONZE, Chennai, Other
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
A pen is mightier than a sword


     Nobody can deny the fact that, parents are the only solicitous souls on the earth. They are the ones who introduced us to the world. However, most of the parents have turned out to be strict in these days. Why is this so? What makes them to do this?

        Parents want their children to be ethical, responsible, social, and altruistic. Of course, they are the greatest well- wishers. In order to help their kids being successful in all their endeavors, parents set a specific protocol which they want their children to follow. When they fail to do so, the parents become quite harsh towards them to get them back on the right track.

     On the other hand, children, especially teenagers, want to enjoy their life on their own. They strongly believe in the statement, “Your life is in your hands”, that they don’t want to listen to their parents. They think that they may lose their uniqueness when being commanded to do something. They desire to improve the skills of decision-making, which is unfortunately being disturbed when they’re under the boundaries.

    To conclude, parents will never intend to push their kids down. They always want their children to fly in colours. A vague decision made at the present might be an enormous factor of regret in the future. Therefore, it is good to listen to your parents as they are highly experienced and much bothered about your wellness. You should understand that, they are strict as the situation warrants and so, you should take it in a right spirit.


The author's comments:

Teenagers are very much disturbed about parents being stern towards them. This article can change their approach towards this concern.