We Bleed. | Teen Ink

We Bleed.

By JohnWelsh. SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland
JohnWelsh. SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland

"

All Humans have a few things in common. We all breath, we all have beating hearts, we all have working Brains.

And we all Bleed.

Blood is what keeps the human body going at the end of the day, we need blood in our systems or we wouldn't survive.

Today many teenagers cut themselves due to bullying. They think that cutting themselves is a way to ease the mental and emotional pain that they're going through.

You see what many people don't think about is physical pains can heal, but sometimes mental and emotional pains never heal, you have to go through with them until the day you die.

Recently a 18 year old male, in his first year of college through himself off a bridge because he was cyber bullyed for his sexuality. We live in a world where something as simple as sexuality is looked down upon, and in some countries is punishable by death...

I personally don't think many bullys care to think about what they're doing and how they are treating another living human being like garbage, sometimes I think the bullys do it as a escape to stop some of the pain that they're going through.

But what people don't think about is, we all bleed, we all have blood, we all fall in love, we're all the same color on the inside.

We're all Human...

Just a article on bullying I wanted to write.