A Message for You | Teen Ink

A Message for You

December 15, 2014
By ZacharyM BRONZE, Independence, Missouri
ZacharyM BRONZE, Independence, Missouri
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
-Marilyn Monroe


Always remember that there are people that care about you and that will always be here for you, regardless of your situation. Always remember you are never alone, and you will never be alone. You aren't forgotten and never will be forgotten. Someone out there truly cares about you. Look at yourself in the mirror, notice all of the good things. I know, you may not think there are any good things, but there truly is. Every person definitely has something they are proud of themselves for. You are you. Don't let anyone ever tell you any different. Don't let anyone prove that you are worth nothing, because that's completely false. Know why? Every life is worth living, and you should be able to understand and see that. Don't listen to what others say about you, be yourself. Every voice deserves to be heard, regardless of Race, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Disability, etc. So, the next time you are feeling down about yourself. Think of everything positive, and what the impact of giving back could really do in your life.


The author's comments:

I am a LGBTQIA Advocate and Anti-Bullying Activist.