Teen essays on bullying and more | Teen Ink

Bullying

Top voted Bullying Articles

Hot Topics
#501voted by our readers
By MyDorkyHeart SILVER
Halfway, Missouri

You are amazing. The sun shines for you, the stars hold your memories, the wind whispers of your triumphs, and the sky cares so much about you that it cries when you are sad… The...
MyDorkyHeart SILVER, Halfway, Missouri

To comprehend the value of one year, just ask the students who failed their entrance exams. To comprehend the value of one month, just ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby. To comprehend the value of one week, just ask the editor of a weekly newspaper. To comprehend the value of one hour, just ask the lovers who are waiting to meet. To comprehend the value of one minute, just ask the people who missed their stop on the train. To comprehend the value of a second, just ask the person who managed to avoid an accident just in time. To comprehend the value of one tenth of a second, just ask the person who ended up with a silver medal at the Olympics. The hands of the clock will continue ticking. Therefore, treasure every moment you have. And treat today as the utmost gift you'll have. -"Yuuki"

#502 Hot Topics
By MysteriousWounds GOLD
Staten Island, New York
MysteriousWounds GOLD, Staten Island, New York

~Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~

#503 Hot Topics
#504 Hot Topics
By Zackstack38 BRONZE
Orland Park, Illinois
Zackstack38 BRONZE, Orland Park, Illinois
#505 Hot Topics
By Rhe_Hill BRONZE
Arlington, Indiana
Rhe_Hill BRONZE, Arlington, Indiana
1 article 1 photo 1 comment

"Kindness is the language which the deaf and hear and the blind can see." -Mark Twain

#506 Hot Topics
By desicating_damsel PLATINUM
Plainfield, Illinois
desicating_damsel PLATINUM, Plainfield, Illinois

"I was always fascinated by people who are concidered completely normal, because I find them the weirdest of all."
Johnny Depp

#507 Hot Topics
By Lindsey Morgan BRONZE
Cameron, Wisconsin
Lindsey Morgan BRONZE, Cameron, Wisconsin
#508 Hot Topics
By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND
West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania

"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."

#509 Hot Topics
By LindseyGirl235 PLATINUM
Hamer/dillon, South Carolina
LindseyGirl235 PLATINUM, Hamer/dillon, South Carolina

I'll love you forever and always to the moon and back 4,000 .Your mine forever I'll love you alwayes.

#510 Hot Topics
By Naduni BRONZE
Kottawa, Other
Naduni BRONZE, Kottawa, Other

We are born to this world to give love and gain wisdom!