Walking Can Help! | Teen Ink

Walking Can Help!

June 13, 2008
By Anonymous

Walking Can Help!

What do you do to make this world better? I walk when I could drive. Walking can make the world better because you can make new friends, save lot of money, and help the environment.

First reason why walking can make the world better is it can provide lot of friends. One time, I was walking to the park and I met a boy. His name was Josh. We played together in the park for whole afternoon. We said good-bye to each other and promised to play again. See? I got a new friend while walking to a park!

Another reason why walking can make the world better is because you can save lot of money. When you drive, you have to buy the gas! But when you walk, you don’t have to buy anything! See? You can save a lot of money when you walk!

My last reason why walking can make the world better is because you can help the environment! Cars make lot of pollution. But if you walk, you can help stop the pollution. See? Walking can help the environment!

Walking can make the world better because you can make new friends, save lot of money, and help the environment. Do you want live in a better world? If you do, walk instead of driving!