Be Free and Be Clean | Teen Ink

Be Free and Be Clean

October 29, 2009
By marastir BRONZE, Harrison City, Pennsylvania
marastir BRONZE, Harrison City, Pennsylvania
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Hey, what's up, if you are reading this please stay tuned. I' am glad that you picked my writing to read because everyone needs to know facts about drugs, alcohol, and smoking. There are many reasons not to do those terrible things. I' am just going to come right out of the box and say that if you do these things you will more and likely die at a younger age. I have health class right now in school and and I have seen to many videos about drugs and all that and it makes me sick to see what happens to all these people and everything that gets damaged to your body. I know people that have offered be a smoke and beer but I have denied it with a simple no thanks thats just not me. I also know people that have smoked and done drugs but i will refuse to do them cause I want to carry out my life. I might have something going for me in sports and I' am trying to keep my grades up all the time. But, if I were to do any of those things it would blow my mind apart and my heart would not be able to keep up with me at all and the last thing I would want is this to happen to you because you never know you one day could go pro or have a very successful company and make a lot of money. If you smoke you are throwing yourself out there to one of the most common cancers which is lung cancer. If you drink you can permanently damage your brain and have the risk of dying on the first sip of alcohol. So please take my advice and do not do drugs, alcohol, or smoking trust me you will be just fine without them and do something fun also use all of your life to the fullest and do not cut it short by doing something stupid. Finally, you might lose friends if you do not drink or something like that but it is fine because there are to many people out there that will not drink and make the right choice and they will be your friend.


The author's comments:
I inspired myself and my parents inspired me. I hope that people will listen to my information and use their life to the full potential.