Feedback On A Note to Brett Kavanaugh | Teen Ink

Feedback On A Note to Brett Kavanaugh

By maryence SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
maryence SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

“A Note to Brett Kavanaugh” is a work of writing by Rian M. showing their point of view about Brett Kavanaugh and his nomination and acceptance to the Supreme Court. Rian mainly constructs the piece using Kavanaugh’s sexual assault allegations and the idea that the world is below him. The point of view is clearly obvious through the piece, showing a negative stance throughout the words on the page. This gift to literature beautifully captures the issues we have in the world, and magnificently explains the sinister message into words that make the reader think about the society they live in.

Brett Kavanaugh’s views obviously have made a divide in the nation, causing people to have catastrophically contrasting beliefs about the situation in the United States. While I do not agree with the negative sexualization of women and his beliefs as a whole, it feels admirable to see a point of view of somebody projected so wonderfully. As stated in “A Note to Brett Kavanaugh” Rian uses the matter that even though Kavanaugh is well-educated he does not have the simple common sense of the average human being: “You went to Yale. / Congratulations. / Yet somehow, the simple knowledge of consent is too complicated for your tiny prefrontal cortex to take in.” This statement by Rian perfectly captures the knowledge of Kavanaugh, while using his lack of common knowledge against him. This outstanding piece amazingly captures the negative mindset of Brett Kavanaugh and expressing the point of view of millions in the United States of America.   

SolInvictus76, Leavenworth, Indiana
Brett Kavanaugh was fully exonerated and Christine Blasey Ford should go to prison! Her case was absolutely full of holes, and her attorney has admitted that repeatedly!