The Coldest Winter Ever | Teen Ink

The Coldest Winter Ever

The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Soujah. This book is really good and its like you are in a movie. I love this book. I would really read this book over and over again. I recommend everybody read this book. This book is about a teenage girl named Winter. She goes through sa lot of things. Her da Santigo us abig time drug dealer but he got caught up and was sent to jail. Before he went to jail he taught his daughter about Brooklyn and who to watch and about dealing, So Winter turner on her friend so now she has to leave The House of Success. She finds Bullet to live with. He's a drug dealer too. She is just using him to get a start in life to get her sisters out of athe fosetr home and her mom off the streets. Winter has no money. She has nothing so she decided to that Bullet was the only option. Her and Bullet is going to move to Maryland to be safe but before they go Bullet has to go back to Brooklyn and take careof something. Winter knew something bad was going to haapen because Bullet gave her a gun and Simone still lived in Brooklyn. Is Winter going to make it out of Brooklyn? Read the book and find out.

This book is about a teenage girl named Winter. She goes through sa lot of things. Her da Santigo us abig time drug dealer but he got caught up and was sent to jail. Before he went to jail he taught his daughter about Brooklyn and who to watch and about dealing, So Winter turner on her friend so now she has to leave The House of Success. She finds Bullet to live with. He's a drug dealer too. She is just using him to get a start in life to get her sisters out of athe fosetr home and her mom off the streets. Winter has no money. She has nothing so she decided to that Bullet was the only option. Her and Bullet is going to move to Maryland to be safe but before they go Bullet has to go back to Brooklyn and take careof something. Winter knew something bad was going to haapen because Bullet gave her a gun and Simone still lived in Brooklyn. Is Winter going to make it out of Brooklyn? Read the book and find out.