Inspiration | Teen Ink

Inspiration MAG

By Katie_Grey DIAMOND, Leipsic, Ohio
Katie_Grey DIAMOND, Leipsic, Ohio

Difficult is not impossible - Relient K, "Hope for Every Fallen Man"

If all I had was love, would I still be lovely?
If all I gave was love, would you give up on me?
-House of Heroes, "Love is for the Middle Class"

I am completely in love with what you do! I’ve been writing since I was very young and not much of my work has been seen by anyone except close friends and family. I hope that readers will be inspired, motivated, or somehow touched by my writing. Even though you’ve only posted one of my poems on your website, I have strong hopes for some pending articles.

I just want to thank you for this incredible opportunity to advance in an area that I am so passionate about. I am very small compared to all the writers who send their poems and other pieces for possible publication, but I hope you see something in my writing too.

Whether you decide my work is ready for publication or not, I will always enjoy reading other teen writers on your website. It helps me to grow as a writer and to take my perspective to new heights. I’m going to ask for your print magazine for a Christmas gift! Thank you, Teen Ink!

Alice_in_Wonderland GOLD, San Clemente, California

“I could give up, I could stay stuck, or I could move on, So I put one foot front of the other, No no no nothing’s gonna break my stride, “ –David Archuleta (The Other Side of Down)

Oh and by the way, cool picture... I know you didn't take the picture but, you chose it so cool... it looks awesome.

I agree with you. i love Teen Ink and just reading and writing in general. SO what if we only got letters to the editors published, at least it's omething right? Plus we're just as important in our writing as everyone else is.(please comment on my articles.I don't care which one.)

. said...
lol!! I like this a lot. Vewry good.

Katie_Grey DIAMOND, Leipsic, Ohio

but I do still enjoy the website...

curse those awesome writers...

Katie_Grey DIAMOND, Leipsic, Ohio

So, basically I wrote this in a while ago. Now those lovely little "strong hopes" are washed away. I'll never be good enough for Teen Ink.