Cyber -Bullying | Teen Ink

Cyber -Bullying

By UniquaOMGxd96 BRONZE, Milton,mass, Massachusetts
UniquaOMGxd96 BRONZE, Milton,mass, Massachusetts

Do
Right
And
Kill everything (DRAKE)

Cyber-bullying

Dear Teen Ink,
Cyber-Bullying is killing multiple students and destroying many families. Many teens suffer with insecurities and low self esteem. While bullies are making them feel that way, it can affect that persons reactions in a bad way. Suicidal thoughts are one and drug abuse is another. It’s obvious that the bully doesn’t care about their reaction as long as they get what they want to say out. But once parents teachers and the police get involved they should.
I’m here speaking by experience and I feel as if It would be to boring and blunt to just write about anything else. I used to bully people but didn’t necessarily know what bullying was. It’s watching your favorite cartoon or animated shows makes you know what bullying is. Like when they say “give me your lunch money!” and threaten to pound you if you don’t do so. But that’s not what I’m doing. Name calling was my main target. I thought of it as “fun” just because I’ve never been bullied (yet).
Mohandas Gandhi a famous philosopher once said “an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind”. He meant that basically if you fight fire with fire then, you just get more fire. Cyber-Bullying. Kids think that it’s more funnier to do because it’s not in person. There incognito which means there basically hiding behind the screen. They don’t have the guts to say it in person but definetly have the heart to say it on Facebook. The bully and the person being bullied both have the guts to say whatever on Facebook. But in person it’s just silence because their afraid of what they’ll do. I mean what to be afraid of? If you don’t have anything else to say, don’t say it at all. This is why Cyber-bullying and bullying in general needs to stop

Sincerely ,