Feedback for Us | Teen Ink

Feedback for Us MAG

By ReflectionsofYou GOLD, Mason, Tennessee
ReflectionsofYou GOLD, Mason, Tennessee

What would make Teen Ink even more awesome is if we could get real feedback from the editors about our work. Maybe it's not possible for every piece, but for a select few you could take the time to encourage a skilled writer or critique a piece with potential. This would be an excellent way for those of us who plan to write as a profession to get experience dealing with editors and learn what they want. Teen Ink is already more than cool, but please, think about it anyway.

Editor's note: Jeanna, we wish we had the staff and resources to give everyone who submits to Teen Ink feedback on their work. Unfortunately we don't, and it would be unfair to do this for only a few. But, with your help, we have designed TeenInk.com as a supportive community for writers and artists looking to hone their skills. We hope you will continue to use the site to offer and receive feedback from your peers.

beautifulspirit PLATINUM, Alpharetta, Georgia

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Yeah I can understand where you're coming from. It'd be nice to get some feedback from the editors, but unfortunately there are just too many articles out there to comment on.