Underage Drinking | Teen Ink

Underage Drinking

Teens do feel that they are invincible, and that nothing can, or is going to stop them. No one in the world is invincible. Drinking and driving are the worst combinations. Add the haughtiness of teens and you have a terrible concoction that should have never been made. They will never mix no matter how hard you try. Teens shouldn’t be drinking anyway. If you are driving drunk you will either get pulled over by the police or you will crash. Drinking and driving accidents rip families to shreds. Don’t let your family or someone else’s family feel this. It is devastating.

nagisa16 said...
nagisa16, Cdo City, Other
Parents should make it a point to have a sit down with their kids and talk to them about the [url=http://www.troubledteens.com/parent-support/teen-substance-abuse-punishments-for-teenagers-who-drink.html/]dangers of alcohol[/url]. The parents should also express their thoughts about punishments and rules if ever their kids does try drinking alcohol. Hoefully, the teens will know the consequences they need to take after drinking.