A Tough Lesson & Keeping Music Real | Teen Ink

A Tough Lesson & Keeping Music Real

A Tough Lesson

How stupid do you have to be to refuse a breathalyzer test? If this girl truly only took one lousy swig then she probably was not even drunk which means she would have blew a .00. If she would have just taken that breathalyzer none of us would have had to read that poor pathetic excuse for a story. I am tired of little whiny girls crying because they did not get away with something one time and they had to have their daddy come rescue them.

Keeping Music Real

I completely agree with Abby. I am sick and tired of hearing the same old song on the radio. I want to hear some songs with meaning about rebellion I don’t ever want to hear a song about another little emo kid crying because his girlfriend left him and his daddy doesn’t love him. I want to hear some real music. Kids these days need something that’s made for them, they do not need to hear songs that are wrote for the sole purpose of making money.

ummm...nick said...
Niah, I agree with you 100% on both of these. For the "Tough Lesson" story, you are right. She probably doesn't have any reason to be worried about it, and even if for some reason she does blow over a .00 then she could just tell the cop that she recently drank cough syrup or had Listerine or something but she probably doesnt have enough street smarts to think of something like that..or maybe she was quite inebriated and didnt think of that. But i will never be surprised about how stupid kids can be.