Ending Illegal Immigration | Teen Ink

Ending Illegal Immigration

I have my own opinion on "Ending Illegal Immigration" by Kathryn K. I have seen illegals run across the borders to America. The look on their faces is not harm, it is determination for a better life.

Living in Arizona, I see how illegals help America in many ways. The truth is, illegals do the jobs America does not want to do but also can do many things for America. At the same time, it is important to become a citizen. But, think to yourself Kathryn, do you think that they want to become citizens? Coming to America illegally is not about finacial issues, it's about having a life as we do. Think about the life you live and how others do not have it. I agree and disagree with your article, Kathryn, but thank you for sharing your opinon.

Kate. said...
Kate., Three Rivers, California
I hope it didn't come across in my article that I thought that immigrants are bad people. I certainly don't think so, not in the least. I am fully aware that they are just seeking a wonderful life that America presents.

However, the reason that they do not have joys that America is a financial issue. If they had the money and jobs that the USA presents to the immigrants, then they wouldn't be coming here in the first place. It is simply that they wish to have a better life, and America has jobs to build that life.

I appreciate your open mindedness, however, Victoria. Thank you for speaking out!

-Kathryn

Kate. said...
Kate., Three Rivers, California

-Kathryn