The One | Teen Ink

The One

By Lover_that_Hates DIAMOND, Reynolds, Georgia
Lover_that_Hates DIAMOND, Reynolds, Georgia

"She was fascinated with words. To her words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion that could be combinded with other words to create powerful spells." From: Lighting(By: Dean Koontz)

Is that the person who makes you laugh, without even trying? Is it the person who makes your heart race? Is it the person who understands you? Is it the person who picked you up when you fell down? Is it the person who adores you? Is it the person who always looks at you with a smile in their eyes, no matter what you do wrong? Is it the person who always misses you when you’re gone?
Is it the person you can’t live without? Is it the one you always want around? Is it the person you dream about at night? Is it the person you want to hold on to and never want to let go of? Is it the person you write love letters to? Is it the person you call when you’re lonely? Is it the person that you miss when they’re gone?
“The One” is the person who makes you laugh and makes you cry. The person you make laugh and cry. The person who makes your heart pound so hard it hurts. The person whose heart pounds when they see you. The person you understand better than anyone else. The person who understands you more than you thought anyone could. The person you pick up when they’ve fallen. The person who holds you while you cry. The person you adore, and who adores you back. The person you accept as they are, in spite of their mistakes. The person who loves you as you are and forgives you when you mess up. The one is the person who misses you every second you’re gone. The person you just can’t get close enough to, even if there is no space in between you. The one is the person you love so much it’s just hard to breathe!