Your life goes in the direction you point it in. | Teen Ink

Your life goes in the direction you point it in.

October 18, 2009
By Alyssa(: PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
Alyssa(: PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
20 articles 2 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
— Marilyn Monroe


Life takes it's turns. It can have you feeling like a dog with fleas rolling around in the dirt or like a monkey when it gets a banana. Even if life takes you down so low you cant take it, or if it takes you so high your in heaven and your life is perfect, just keep your head high. Everyone has been at that low point at some point but you get one life and that one life is worth it all. Make goals to look forward to. Do a full and a half marathon, travel to Italy, Japan, and maybe Peru. Get a dog, a cat, or maybe 3 of each. Either way, if your life is up or down keep trying your hardest, and achive as much as your body and mind will let you. It may just save your life;)!