Why we need to stop a Republican Revolution | Teen Ink

Why we need to stop a Republican Revolution

March 30, 2010
By GTaylor BRONZE, Ann Arbor, Michigan
GTaylor BRONZE, Ann Arbor, Michigan
3 articles 0 photos 31 comments

The Republican party destroyed our nation. While it was in control, it did almost nothing but bad, in an inarguable sense. Now, we have elected Democratic Representatives who are bringing us the good way. However, because of the major partisan strife, the Republican motto is "Vote No, don't try to help our nation, get money" And, many people such as the Tea Party foolishly slow the process. Now, there is a small chance that Republicans could take the House in 2010. Even with such a big lead, us Democrats must let this happen. We must speak up as much as the Right wingers are. We must stop using euphemisms and start speaking the straight up truth. We can't rely on The Black Panthers to do all of our defenses. We must counter. Until we can work together, we must have the upper hand. Then, when Republicans can work with us, we can stop. As much as you Republicans might counter this, we need to start working as ONE nation, with two parties that work together. We must avoid any Civil War, we must avoid a divided country. A divided house will not stand. So come together, and we can become one nation, not two.