A TRUE FRIEND | Teen Ink

A TRUE FRIEND

A TRUE FRIEND

They say true friends are just like each other. They say they never fight or disagree. They say true friends stick together through everything. Through thick and thin, they are together.

I am just going to tell you right now that, in my opinion, that is a huge load of bull.That is not a true friendship. That is an extremely fake one.If you can find friends like that, who are sincere, then tell me and I will admit I'm wrong. It won't be hard. I'm used to it.

True friends will tell eachother when they are wrong, even if they know it will make the other friend angry. True friends are the ones who, even after a major blow out or diapointment between the two, are laughing with eachother at the end of the day.

They will have a connection and nothing can keep them apart for very long. They will do anything for one another.

A real friend is there when life is at its hardest. They're there, broom and dustpan in hand, ready to pick up the pieces of your broken heart. Prepared to glue everything back together with some ice cream and chocolate. But, most of all, they are just there, giving as much comfort as they are capable of.

A true friendship is one where you can talk about everything and absolutly nothing with complete ease and comfort, knowing you can trust eachother.

When a friendship like this is found, whatever you do, don't lose it. Hold on. Don't let it go. Once it's gone it's almost impossible to get another friendship that strong. Chances are you won't get it back, and nothing replaces it. Ever.

This will certify that the above work is completely original.