Words Left Unsaid | Teen Ink

Words Left Unsaid

June 6, 2011
By TheOnlyWritician GOLD, Clermont, Florida
TheOnlyWritician GOLD, Clermont, Florida
11 articles 0 photos 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
We loved with a love that was more than love. -Edgar Allen Poe


Simple three words: "Point of view."

You want my point of view, well I don't know if you deserve it. Why? Because you don't always want to hear the full answer before I give it. And I'm not ranting about drugs, alcohol, or even profanity(even though they are all serious issues). I'm just buzzing in your ear about truth and lies. That's what is important to to me...the truth.

I think a lot. So watch as the world changes even more, I'll be the one that is thinking about how you changed it. Lies are produced every day and the sad part is no one can even tell any more between real truths and real lies. But there are a lot of truths told in every word that is spoken and all you have to do is listen.

Your asking me my point of view when I should be asking you why do you lie? Does it come naturally? Do you ever tell the truth? Remember yo can't take back words so they are better left unspoken. Like A. A. Milne said and I quote: "If one is to be called a liar, one may as well make an effort to deserve the name."

-The Writician


The author's comments:
The piece is truth for it is from the heart...